This Customer Service training course uncovers the secrets and strategies of building a business based on improving and gaining outstanding levels of customer service and satisfaction. Use the tools and techniques taught on this sales training course to improve your customer service and retain clients and boost business. Personal recommendations account for a huge amount of new business in any sector and the easiest way to gain recommendations is by going the extra mile for your customers.
1. Overcome internal communication barriers.
2. Understand and shape the role of each employee in the customer value chain
3. Motivate and maintain morale in front-line customer service staff and teams
4. Recognise what 'customer service excellence' really means - to you and your customers
5. Integrate all aspects of your organisation to manage and exceed customer expectations
6. Develop, motivate and inspire customer-value staff to deliver high quality consistently
7. Measure and assess how well customer service standards and objectives are being achieved
8. Identify 'best practice' in managing different customer situations, including complaints
9. Understand the logic behind spending more on valuable customers, rather than "one-size-fits-all" marketing
10. Form stronger relationships with individual customers through interactive Customer Centric processes and standards